Apparently you guys are happy with it too, because many of you have stuck around and more of you have come along for the ride! Here are the top 10 most popular posts of 2014, as decided by you guys and your views!
10. International Vintage: Sudanese Tobe
9. Is Your Wardrobe Architectural, Printy, Tactile, or Utilitarian?
8. 10 Tips for Sewing Vintage
7. 9 Reasons Why Tap Pants Will Change Your Life
6. 8 Ways to Make Your Waist Look Smaller
5. International Vintage: Princess Kouka of Sudan
4. DIY Sweater Makeover
3. 1940s Working Woman Style Series: How to Make a Rosie Scarf
2. Teddy Girl Inspiration
1. Sassy Straw Saucer Hat DIY
It's kind of surprising, isn't it? Then, personally, here were my top five favorite posts of 2014. I either really enjoyed doing them, had a great response, or liked the conversation the post elicited!
5. The 1940s Working Woman Style Series
4. Controversial Post: Cultural Appropriation
3. My Vintage-Maldives Fusion Dress, McCalls 5517
2. Controversial Post: Vintage Prints and Jewelry--Racist?
1. 9 Vintage Fit Tips for Petite Ladies
Now's your chance to share your thoughts! I'll be pondering posts for next year and getting my strategy going, so now is a great time to give input!
What are one or two of your favorite posts, or types of posts? What would you like to see more of? Any other questions, comments, or concerns?